Monday, February 9, 2009

tsokolate e/ tsokolate a

I arrived early in our taxation class last Monday but instead of making a last minute review of the cases assigned that day I had a little chit chat with my seatmate Rachelle. She told me that there is SALE of Belgian Chocolate on her office (original price: P400, sale: P100). I throw a joke telling her that those chocolate might be expired already. She laugh and said; “Oo, malapit na mag expire. Pero sabi ng QA may pede pa rin yung within 3 months after expiration.”

After the class ended that day, she was able to convince me to buy. We agreed that she will bring the said chocolate the next day. But, I will pay the week after because I don’t have money yet (sa totoo lang gusto ko munang matikman bagoko bayaran, baka kasi hindi masarap)

The next day is a busy day because I need to finish an MFP (Memo for the President), so I wasn’t able to got hold of my phone. I saw several missed calls from Rachelle. I was surprise when I got into my classroom, Rachelle was yelling. Finally, I remember our agreement. Rachelle told me that the said Belgian Chocolate I ordered are already with Ryan inside the classroom. As proceed to my seat, I was surprised, I thought they are chocolate bars but then it turned out that they are chocolate drinks.

She gave me two liters/boxes if rich Belgian Chocolate Drink.

Photobucket

When I got home that night, I immediately opened the said drink so that it can be consumed even before its expiration.

Whoa.... the chocolate really tastes good!!! It reminded me of tsokolate e/ tsokolate a as used by Padre Damaso whenever there are parish guests in Rizal's Noli. I really cannot remember though, which chocolate drink is better. Anyway, the drink is addicting, I almost consumed the first liter in two hours. I said to myself; “sayang ngayon lang nag sale e di mas marami pa sana akong nabili, pero at least nakatikim ako ng Belgian Chocolate Drink!”

Photobucket

0 comments: