Thursday, July 30, 2009

small world

I was on my way home last night when, I remember that I still have to pick up my laundry in the laundry shop. I made a detour and went straight to the laundry shop before going home.

But when I was already in the laundry, I was disappointed to hear that they cannot give any change for my money. So, I still have to buy something in the near store, so I can produce the exact bill (sigh).

Disappointed with the laundry shop, I began walking going to my place, when suddenly I saw a familiar face.

After 2 seconds, I finally remember who is the familiar face – He’s kuya Mark Pascasio, the chairman of our student council when I was in second year high school; he called my attention and exchanged pleasantries.

We’ll the world seems to be getting smaller, it was the second time in this year that I bumped with an old acquaintance I never thought I would be meeting. The first one is with Twinkle Donadillo, a classmate during grade school, whom I met recently saw partying, in one the PLU places in manila, wearing her little black dress.

Speaking of small, why does everybody seems to be afraid with the little (wo)man in the Palace. Opposition leaders even wrote US President Obama, trying to make a negative impression against PGMA. I think this is very absurd to people who always criticize the US in meddling with a sovereign nation’s affairs, yet it seems that they are asking the US to interfere with the Philippines. Politics can shatter ideologies as I cannot not distinguish now who the greater evil is.

0 comments: