Monday, May 18, 2009

Movie Marathon

It has been quite some time when I watched a movie in the big screen. This is because I really dont have the luxery of waching one. Most of my classes ends at 9pm and I have too read piles of reading materials on weekends, this eliminateds the option of relaxing and watching a movie in the silver screen.

As a result, I promised myself to have a movie marathon during my summer vacation from classes. And because I hate to break my promise, I watched movies, almost everydays last week (11 May-16 May, 2009) in the movie houses hehehe. Below are the list of the movies I watched:

May11: Star Trek (Trinoma)
May 12: Heavenly Touch (Robinson's Galleria)
May 13: None
May 14: Wolverine (Sm Sta. Mesa)
May 15: Angels and Demons (Sm San Lazaro)
May 16: Dead na si Lolo (Sm San Lazaro)

At least i won't be missing movie houses for sometime hehehe....

0 comments: