Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21.01.2009

24.

Yes, this is how YOUNG I am today! Most people hate to grow old and that includes ME. That’s why I want to forget this day. But almost everybody I had acquaintance with extended their greetings (some sent their messages as early as three weeks ago and as of this writing, text messages and emails wishing me a happy birthday still flood my inbox ---- I think they are more excited than me). I really cannot escape this day! So, I decided to make this day extra special (actually I woke up 30 minutes earlier; I’m already up at about 6:00 am and considering that I slept a bit late because I watched Obama’s inauguration – whew! This day may really be a little special), but I couldn’t think how. I ate my breakfast, went to work wearing my old polo, slacks, shoes and underwear, opened my computer, read the paper, then a thought suddenly sparked in my mind --- Why not create a blog.

I am not a writer; I am afraid of critiques or comments on what I write such as grammatical and content issues. Nevertheless, I love reading, I have been reading books, articles, posts, following blogs, checking accounts on social network sites but aside from the required replies and random comments I never really posted any articles or wrote my thoughts over the internet which makes me a passive cyber animal. But, I noticed that good writers are those who have the guts to express their thoughts and ideas and face the criticisms of their critiques. This makes me decide to be more active on the cyber world. Yes! I know I can and TODAY is the day. I immediately created a new email for my blog account and then proceeded to set up this account. The next thing will be history. “BIRTHDAY ko NGAYON at BLOGGER na AKO!!!”

---giovani.concepcion.psoiii.3mba-jd

0 comments: